ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUNDAY 11/07/2021
If you have cold symptoms or are sick in any way, please consider others and remain at home to watch the service. Thank you!
The prayer warriors are here to lift up your prayer requests. Simply fill out a card in the lobby and drop into the agape box. You can also email prayer requests directly to email@example.com or use the form on our website CCLakeside.com.
Operation Christmas Child
It’s time! Please plan to be a part of this amazing outreach. Dates / times noted below! See Yolanda or Patti with any questions.
- Sunday, November 7th – After service, help transfer supplies from church ’house’ to the back of the Fellowship Hall.
- Friday, November 12th – At 8am join us as we assemble the shoe boxes in the Fellowship Hall.
- Saturday, November 13th – At 10am we will be filling shoe boxes in the Fellowship Hall. Lunch will be provided.
- Sunday, November 14th – Drop off any shoe boxes you made at home in the Fellowship Hall.
- Monday, November 15th – Join us as we load up all the boxes and deliver them to Foothills Christian Church. Vehicles and helping hands needed. See Yolanda for time.
CCL Children’s Church
Starting today children will remain in the sanctuary the first Sunday of the month with their parents. Children’s Church for ages 5 through 12 is available the remaining Sundays in the Fellowship Hall at 9:30 a.m. See Kim M. for more information.
Weekly Ministries Here at CCL! *Please note updates for the upcoming holidays.*
- Monday night Bible study – Our last meeting for 2021 will be on 22 November 2021. We will be taking a break from the study until we return on 3 January 2022. We will be starting into Romans Chapter 9 when we return. See Vince M. with questions.
- Tuesday evening prayer is at CCL at 6pm. See Rudy for details.
- Women’s Bible Study starts at 6:30pm here at CCL. Our last meeting for the current study is 11/30. Our new study begins 1/4/22. Mark your calendars for our annual Christmas cookie exchange & fellowship on 12/7. All the ladies are welcome. See Sandy or Sara with questions.
- Women’s morning prayer is Wednesdays at 8am. See Patti for details.
- Cleaning ministry meets on Fridays to clean God’s house. See Bobby H. for details.
- Saturday morning men’s Bible study meets at CCL at 7am. We will be off on Saturday, December 25, 2021 ( Christmas Day) and January 1, 2022 (New Year’s Day ). We will be meeting on all the other Saturday’s including the Thanksgiving weekend Saturday, November 27, 2021. See Vince M. with questions.