ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUNDAY 06/14/2020
CCL Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines
Blessings to you who have voluntarily decided to attend today’s service in person. Our re-opening guidelines were emailed to the congregation last week and there are hard copies available in the foyer (posted below). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask an usher.
CCL LIVE on FaceBook
Our services will now be broadcasted LIVE on FaceBook. You DO NOT need to have a FaceBook account to watch. If you do not have a PC, there is a phone number available each week for dialing in to listen. You can find the webcast a https://www.cclakeside.com/live/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CCLakeside. If you have any questions please see Darrell or an usher.
2020 Women’s Retreat Postponed
Please contact Sandy C. if you have any questions.
Women’s Prayer Meeting
We will resume our in person women’s prayer meeting on Wed June 17th at 8:00am to 9:00am. One hour with Jesus! Please join us!
Calvary Chapel Lakeside Re-Opening Guidelines
1. Attendance at any service of Calvary Chapel Lakeside is voluntary.
2. Please do not come to church if you fear contracting Covid-19.
3. Those with pre-existing medical conditions who may also be at risk of contracting Covid-19 should remain at home.
4. If someone is experiencing symptoms of ‘any’ illness they are advised to remain at home and not attend functions being held at Calvary Chapel Lakeside.
5. If anyone has knowingly been exposed to Covid-19 it is necessary that they remain at their residence and shelter in place for 14 days.
6. Although some will be available please bring your own face coverings.
7. Face coverings should be worn while entering and exiting the church.
8. Face coverings are optional while being seated in the sanctuary while the service is in progress.
9. Please avoid shaking hands and hugging.
10. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and exiting the premises of Calvary Chapel Lakeside.
11. If anyone becomes ill with Covid-19 it is necessary to inform the Church so that efforts may put in place to mitigate the spread to the rest of the body at Calvary Chapel Lakeside.
12. Upon arriving at Calvary Chapel Lakeside everyone will be asked to remain in front of the church until an usher can direct individuals and groups to their seats.
13. Bathrooms will be open for single users only.
14. Directions for entering and exiting the church are listed as follows:
a. Upon your arrival at church we ask that families and individuals maintain 6 feet between themselves and others.
b. Enter through the sanctuary doors
c. Exit at the end of service through the side door and sanctuary doors when direction is given by the ushers to do so.
d. If it necessary for someone to exit the sanctuary during the service we would ask that they place their mask over their mouth and nose and exit through the double doors that lead to the foyer.
15. For a limited time, there will be no Sunday school or hospitality service. Children are encouraged to sit with the parents or relatives in the sanctuary.
16. Signs will be posted at various points to provide instruction for proper conduct while services are being held.
17. It is recommended that everyone bring their own Bible, notepad and writing instrument. For a limited time, Bibles and pens will not be made available.
18. For safety reasons temperatures will be taken before entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees (or higher) will be asked to forego attending service
19. Please bring your own bottle of water.